Monday, September 11, 2017

Trip to Columbus


Road Trip to Columbus October 6th - 8th, 2017


G.I.R.L. 2017 is for every G.I.R.L. (Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-taker, Leader)™ who wants to stand up, take charge, and change the world, for her and for all of us. From October 6-8, 2017, G.I.R.L. 2017 will draw more than 10,000 of the brightest, toughest and most capable girls and women in the world for an event that only comes once every three years!


The cost for girls to attend the convention ranges from $165 to $313 per girl, so I created a “budget-friendly” trip that will let girls experience some of the convention.  I’m coordinating a Road Trip to Columbus. We would attend the Exposition Hall event on Saturday and go to the Olentangy Indian Caverns on Sunday before we return home.



I reserved 2 room for a total of 6 girls and 2 leaders. If you are interested let me know by September 22. Yvettejania@gmail.com or 219-682-6857

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Tecumseh Details

Camp Tecumseh  - check out their website! Registration Form Arrival Date - Friday, August 23rd 2019  Depart Date - Sunday, August 25th, 2...